Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello

Hello! This is the first post of the relaunch of the Witch and Wizard Weekly!




In 2007, the release date of J.K Rowlings novel Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and the film adaption of Rowlings Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix, was also the year that I created this newspaper. I stopped for no particular reason but have decided (after some persuasion from my good friend Joseph), to restart publishing. Now Joseph and I will be bringing you the latest issues of the Witch and Wizard Weekly Online! joseph also has plans for a possible comic before the novels took place. Joseph and I were also writing a post-story to the series of Harry Potter though we have cancelled due to copyright etc.

We will keep you posted.

Yours Thankfully,
Joseph and Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment